Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to help create something awesome? Beeline Interactive is looking for a QA Tester to join our newest eSports team.
As a QA Tester you will work on games using some of the biggest IP in the industry.
You will have good working knowledge of video game QA and will call on your previous experience in the video game mobile QA environment. This position will work closely with, and help lead, the rest of the QA team to achieve high levels of quality assurance by testing aspects of a games development.
Beeline Interactive is a small and agile group with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, where everyone’s work is noticed and appreciated without the feeling of being a cog in a faceless multitude. Connected to Capcom Vancouver and based in Burnaby, BC. Beeline Interactive has a wealth of industry knowledge in a top-class working environment.
● Create and execute actionable QA test plans.
● Manage the bug report, ensuring a top level of quality bugs throughout.
● Perform testing on games and other software to verify proper function, data content, performance, usability/playability/functionality/consistency and hardware/software compatibility.
● Ensure the quality of the game build process by performing build verification testing.
● Defect tracking administration and reporting.
● Monitor product quality, and ensuring issues are properly classified and communicated.
● Coordinate with Senior QA Manager to ensure builds are delivered and defects reported quickly, correctly and efficiently.